The professional best boxer from America Floyd Mayweather Jr. He also has a bad reputation for being an arrogant, cocky, and dirty fighter. But, He is successful and well earned and well and very hard trained by his father and uncle. He never got defected in fights in all 50 matches.
Net Worth: $750 million.
Born: 24 Feb 1977.
Country of Origin: United States of America.
Source of Wealth: Boxer.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. Net worth :
Tough fighter estimated net worth in 2019 is $750 million. this net worth also makes him the richest boxer in worldwide.
He earned his money from Boxing, medical marijuana and clothing line.
Previous year income :
- 2019: $750 million.
- 2018: $700 million.
- 2017: $340 million.
- 2016: $300 million.
Floyd owned a house of 15,096 square feet. House also has 6 bedrooms worth of price $25,500,000. And, Working on the home which costs him $500,000 in Beverly Hills CA.
His cars worth around $15 million. He has a huge car collection, Some of the cars are Bentley Golf Cart, Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet, Mercedes-Benz SLS Amg, Mclaren 650s, Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren, Mercedes G63, Maybach S600, Mercedes W140-Chassis S-Class, Bentley Flying Spur, Bentley Mulsanne, Rolls-Royce Phantom, Lamborghini Aventador, Lamborghini Murcielago, Rolls-Royce Wraith, Rolls-Royce Ghost, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari 599 Gtb Fiorano, Ferrari 458 Italia, Laferrari Aperta, Aston Martin One-77, Pagani Huayra, Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse, Bugatti Veyron, Bugatti Chiron.
He has invested in real estate and owned many mansions. He also uploads that video on YouTube showing his house and staff. His net worth of property is more than $50 million.
Early life :
Fighter born on 24th February 1977 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Fighting was in his DNA. Mayweather’s father and his two uncles were also a fighter. From youth, only Floyd have passions in boxing. Their time came when Floyd decided to do the job. But, His family motivated him to continue with his passion. He saw tough days at an early age. As his father was incarcerated for drug trafficking and the mother was addicted to drugs. But, His uncle Roger help him and trained him for fighting. And, makes a way for his profession.
The level of Mayweather achieved is legendary high. He fights for amateur his record was 89-8. Which ended in 1996 when he stepped forward to fight as professional. In October he entered into the featherweight division. Then, He also fights in the light welterweight, lightweight, light middleweight, and welterweight divisions.
He was pay per view attraction and most popular in the sporting world, he entered in the highest-paid list athletes since 2012. In 2007 he also founded the company that remotes boxing fight as a “Mayweather promotion” name. It was his best decision. After 10 years, It becomes the most successful and incredible company. It allowed him living after hanging up the gloves too.
He won many awards and achievements like the WBC world super featherweight title in 1998, 2001. WBC world lightweight title in 2002. WBC world light-welterweight title in 2005. IBF and IBO world welterweight title in 2006. WBC world light-middleweight title in 2007, WBC world welterweight title in 2007, 2011. WBC and WBA light-middleweight titles in 2013, WBC, WBA, WBO world welterweight title in 2015.
Some facts about Floyd Mayweather :
- Ge got undefeated in his entire life.
- When he won the junior tournament he was so happy that he sleeps with hugging trophy for at least two weeks.
- His father was both his manager and trainer, because of family drama he was unable to focus on the trainer. So, He faired his father from the manager post. When it does not stop he fired him also from the trainer. And, Keep his uncle for the trainer.
- Floyd’s inspiration is mike Tayson.
- He likes listening to Biggie Smalls and Tupac rappers.
- Mayweather never feels shows his money on Instagram. He also posts the bundles of money and shares his happiness with all.
- He got $136 million in revenue in 2007 fight. Which was with Oscar De La Hoya from 2.48 million pay per view buys.
- He has also danced on ABC Dancing with a star. Where he eliminated because he could not impress the judges.
- His one and only defeat were in the Olympics semi-final in 1996. Where he lost by Bulgaria Serafim Todorov after that he never got rejected.
- Once pop singer carried James belt into the ring for the Pacquiao fight.
- After he retired in 2007 he comes back in 2009.
- He never fought outside of Las Vegas since 2005. He likes a home advantage.
- Mayweather refuses to wear the same underwear twice.
- He has done worked in the comedy movie Think like a man too in 2014.
- In his company, there are 12 stable fighters from six weight divisions.
- He used to so golden gloves watch Mike Tyson preparing for the fights.
- He allows his fans to watch his training in the gym on the edge of the Chinatown district of Las Vegas.
- Mayweather has 2 bodyguards protecting him whose height is 7cm he calls the theme “The great wall” they wear the black t-shirt where it’s written as “TMT.
- He is training boxing to justice Bieber.
- He loves to collect the most expensive watches and also name them uniquely.
- His bodyguard is so big and heavy that whenever they travel by jet he gives him different jet to keep weight down in his private jet.
- In 1993, 1994, and 1996 he used to be a national golden gloves champion.
- His favorite food is always the same as fried hotdogs with the barbecue sauce, he fired his chef for posting his food picture on Instagram.
- Once he had a fight with his father who was his manager and trainer, after a fight he fired his dad from manager post and later from trainer post, he said in the interview that his father feels jealous of him of his success, after some year they reunited and his father becomes his trainer again.
Mayweather the greatest boxer in worldwide who is full of proud hold a net worth in 2019 of $750 million which will grow with time because of his boxing promoter company.